Tuesday, July 26, 2016

episode 2 of the podcast

So I've uploaded a new episode of the podcast. That's exciting you say. Thanks - I think so.



In this episode I talk about the concept behind this podcast and also some possible episode ideas.

I also learn that I say 'ah' and 'umm' a lot. Someting to work on for sure. 

I would love to hear from you by either commenting at Podbean or on Facebook or send me an email - artbyamandakennedy@gmail.com

Here are the links to some articles that prompted thought.




Confronting but important interviews to watch. This one started it for me


and here's a pretty painting I did a few ago of a woman laying in some grass in the sun. My hands and feet are feeling the cold this winter and I can reminisce about how it feels for the sun's rays to warm your skin.





No comments:

Post a Comment